Enter your email address:

Monday, February 20, 2012

Time {365 questions}



Which activities make you lose track of time?

To be honest...

every.thing.

I have always been anxious when it comes to time.  To me the counting down of time to be anywhere or to finish something or to begin something, brings me stress.

One thing that has been easily making me lose track of time is blogging.  I never thought it would be so time consuming.  There is so much that goes into it.  I love it but I have yet to find balance.

Another thing is spending time with my family.  When we have a day off to go out and do something fun, it's nice to not be able to think of a limited time frame.  Some days time goes by fast, some days time goes by slow.

Time is so precious.  I would love to be more present and be more aware of the time God has given me to enjoy every bit of it.  But life takes over and it's so easy to lose track of time.

Which activities make you lose track of time?

Linking up here



xoxo, Salena
 BlogLovin Facebook Shop Twitter Google+ Pinterest 

Pin It

3 comments:

Sue said...

Blogging always makes me lose track of time! Also, reading, writing, & playing with my puppy.

Jess said...

Time is so precious... I can get so lost in daydreaming that I can forget to make the time for doing. I need to work on being more present as well and not taking time for granted. Thanks for a much needed reminder :)

Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy said...

I'd have to agree that just about everything can make me loose track of time too. Great post! So happy you're linking up!