Enter your email address:

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Things that make me smile


Linking up for 365 Questions and Tuesday 10...
  1. Menchie's original tart and taro frozen yogurt topped with almonds 
  2. Salted Chocolate Caramels 
  3. Iced coffee with Vanilla or Hazelnut creamer or should I say creamer with coffee ;) 
  4. My babies falling asleep on me 
  5. Looking at my sleeping babies faces 
  6. Dakota telling me all day that I'm pretty, beautiful, and that I'm the best mommy ever 
  7. Aleshanee saying to me "mommy, I need to tell you something, I'm sorry" 
  8. Watching the girls get excited when daddy comes home from work 
  9. Receiving unexpected packages in the mail 
  10. Aleshanee being able to understand her homework better and finishing it peacefully with such pride in herself 
Join me next week as I co-host Tuesday 10 with Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby.
First week for "themes"
*10 Things In Your Purse*
Check out the link below for more info.

Linking up here:


Mom2MemphisandRuby



xoxo, Salena
 BlogLovin Facebook Shop Twitter Google+ Pinterest 

Pin It

5 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

I'm excited for next week, Salena!! :)

Mrs AOK said...

Hi Salena~
I love this post! I have a little guy at home who is always telling me how bootiful I am and kissing me... I think everyone needs that. Your list made me smile, because these types of things make me smile too.
Last week I shared some things that made me happy http://little-miss-aok-bowtique.blogspot.com/2012/02/getting-to-know-me-what-makes-me-happy.html
I'd love to join you next week ;)
btw--I'm following you from the GYB Blog Hop.
xo

Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy said...

I love this post :) those are all beautiful things to smile about! Did you get a blog makeover??? I love it!

Laura Hernandez said...

Oh my... I can agree with you on everything! ^_^
http://our-reflection.blogspot.com/

Kassi Mortensen said...

I prefer my creamer with just a little coffee too... haha! And snail mail is the best!!! Especially the unexpected kind! ~Kassi @ Truly Lovely