Enter your email address:

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Sponsor LOVE

I am so blessed to have these lovely ladies as my February Sponsors.  Not only are they sponsors of this blog and help to promote and encourage me to succeed but they are great friends.  I have put together a little something to introduce them and for you to get to know a little bit more about them.  Check them out, I am positive that you will LOVE them just as much as I do!!


My name is Lena and I blog over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby! I'm a working mom of two crazy kids and they keep me very busy! We live in a very small farming community in Quebec, about an hour or so from the nation's capital and we really love it! Blogging has been a wonderful outlet for me, and a good excuse for "me" time! Some days I blog about my life or my kids... or maybe I'll do a fashion post, participate (or host) a linky party or surprise my readers with a fun giveaway! I LOVE nail polish, shopping, scary movies, and nose piercings... so those pop up from time to time too! ;)

I am taking over Tuesday 10 link up from Miss Mommy... Every Tuesday starting February 7th!

Q: Who/What was your inspiration to start blogging/shop?I had a friend years ago who was blogging... I thought it would be a cute way to keep family & friends informed of what what going on in our lives. In the last year, I've taken it more "seriously" and I'm hooked!

Q: What is your routine while blogging/creating things for shop?If I think of something, I jot it down.... I do my best blogging in the evening, after the kids are in bed. If I'm feeling particularly inspired, I can sometimes come up with a week's worth of posts all at once!!

To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is... a hot bath, a good book and painting my nails.



Mom2MemphisandRuby
blog // facebook // twitter // bloglovin' // google+



I love having a blog. It frees me of so many thoughts in my head and having somewhere to put it all. Cover to Cover is all about what's going on in my head, trying to empower women to be more wonderful, and featuring up-and-coming bloggers.

Q: What was your inspiration to start blogging? Reading and Writing...I thought it would be a great way to write book reviews. But that didn't last long. I go to just writing on my blog and figured out it was okay not to have a niche:)

Q: What is your routine while blogging? I usually blog early in the morning before work starts...just me and the computer.

To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is... take a bath while reading a book...I get to escape into another world while washing the day away:)


Photobucket
blog // facebook // twitter // pinterest





Hi! I'm Amy from Up Mommy Creek. I have a little ol' blog about trying to figure out how to do this whole parenting thing. We welcomed our (awesome!) son Finnley into our crazy life back in July, and it's been such an adventure! Besides that, you can also find recipes, and my (sometimes sad!) attempts at crafting on the blog. My guilty pleasures currently include: Grey's Anatomy and Cinnamon Dolce Lattes from Starbucks (mmmm...) Pop on over and say hi! I would love to meet you!

Up Mommy Creek

blog // facebook // twitter // pinterest



My name is Laura Hernandez. I am a passionate lifestyle photographer based out of Monterey, California. I’m married to the most amazing man in the world and we have two beautiful daughters. 

In my mind, I am ALWAYS thinking about photography. It never ends. My brain takes snapshots everywhere I go. I am, regrettably, a bit addicted to social media. I have a constant connection Facebook and Twitter wherever I am. I love Starbucks, the colors pink and yellow, mountain biking, foot massages, listening to the piano and everything vintage. My new addition seems to be blogging. I thank God everyday for blessing me with this incredible life.

Q: What was your inspiration to start blogging? 
Jessica Velarde of http://www.jessicavelarde.com/

Q: What is your routine while blogging? I wish I had a set routine. For me its mostly when I can squeeze in time here in there. Most of the time its after the kids go to bed. I can squeeze in an hour of "mommy time" before I got to bed.

To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is... 
Mountain Biking. Its a family passion of ours. It keeps us physically active while enjoying nature and brings a lot of family adventures which are memories that will last a life time



After having kids I struggled to find me time...I thought that I needed to "get away" to recharge my battery.  I finally came to the realization that I love being home with my family and crafting allows me to recharge in the place that I love around thepeople that I love.  I recently found the blog world and felt so connected to these women that I never met through their posts about life, love, loss and crafts.  They have changed my life for the better and inspired me to share my passions with everyone out in "blogland" who might be looking for what I was looking for...Someone, some story, something to connect with and inspire me to do the things I never thought I could.

Q: What is your routine while blogging/creating things for shop?
I can usually only find time to craft between 9pm and 12 am.  Everyone is alseep and I can enjoy my me time doing what I love, blogging and crafting

To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is...
My favorite thing to do is browse the aisles at target.  I very rarely get a chance to go there without being in a hurry so having no where to be and getting to take my time to just look around at everything is my favorite thing to do!

blog // facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest

Photobucket


Hello! I'm Jazmin. My blog is a small way of capturing and saving favorite moments in my life. I wish I could bottle up each & every little heart-warming memory of my life & stick them in a jar forever. I can't think of a sweeter way to share them all than this!


Q: Who/What was your inspiration to start blogging?
My Momma. She lives hundreds of miles away and really wanted to make her feel like she was still a part of our life in a special way.


Q: What is your routine while blogging?
I turn on my blog playlist open up my blog journal that has all my random thoughts/ideas and of course a yummy cup of tea in hand! (in front of the tv, with fav drink at hand, chocolate, music blasting, peace and quiet, outside on the beach, etc...)


To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is...
Spend time with God. When I feel my best and most at peace is when I'm in His presence.
Photobucket



Sneakers Over Stilettos is my visual baby book for Ethan and Peyton. Its a fun way to show them what we did on such and such day. Or also to let them know what Mama went through when they were babies, and hopefully when they have babies of their own a long time from now it will be a source of advice for them, to show them every emotion they are feeling is compeletly ok! I love to blog, I am obbessed to the max and hope my blog keeps growing so I can continue to have fun with my life!

Q: Who/What was your inspiration to start blogging/shop?
Sneakers Over Stilettos was started because I decided it was time to stop just reading about these fun people's lives and become a blogger myself. In a year and a bit since I started writing it has grown to become a part of this amazing outlet to share my joys and insecurities. Blogging has been amazing, its wonderful knowing I am not the only one who goes through the ups and downs of Mama hood.


Q: What is your routine while blogging/creating things for shop?
I blog in the morning, after almost five years this Mama can no longer handle treehouse tv, our apartment is very tiny so while Ethan and Peyton are eating breakfast and watching cartoons I go in my room and write my heart out. I will usually have my ipod in the dock and listen to it quietly while writing. Music plays a big part in helping me find my mood for how I am trying write a post.


To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is...
go vintage shopping! When I am stressed to the max I will plan it so Jason stays home and I will make the journey to some great vintage shops which are about an hour away. Something about vintage beading can calm me write down. And if that doesn't work I channel my inner Holly Golightly and go window shopping at Tiffany's to get rid of those mean reds!

Sneakers Over Stilettos
blog // twitter //  facebook



I am mrs and a 20 something stay at home mommy to a rambunctious 3 year old with one on the way. We live in lalaland los angeles. My blog is a way for me to share my experiences as a mom and document our lives. 

Q: Who/What was your inspiration to start blogging/shop?
My husband and son. Being able to share my experiences and meet others who've been through it. 


Q: What is your routine while blogging/creating things for shop?
after I drop Lj off at school I come home and work on my blog


To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is...
pamper myself. either get my hair done, a massage or a mani/pedi. its important we take care of ourselves too. 

My Adventures Through Mommyhood



Griffith Fam.-021.jpg

Hi everyone! My name is Lacee and I'm the little lady behind the blog Mommas like me. I'm a wife and a momma to the two loves of my life and I enjoying cooking, crafting and sharing the ups and downs of motherhood and just life in general. So I hope you'll stop by and introduce yourself...I love making new friends!


Q: Who/What was your inspiration to start blogging/shop?
I was inspired to start a blog of my own by Ashley of Little Miss Momma. I loved reading her stories on motherhood and could always relate to what she said. 


Q: What is your routine while blogging/creating things for shop?
I usually just sit at my desk in front of my computer and type away...boring I know. I try to blog while my son is in school so I can have some peace and quiet, and occasionally I will blog from my laptop in bed :)


To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is...
A nice hot bubble bath or a pedicure

blog // facebook // google+ // pinterest


Hi all!  I'm Cat and I'm a mother to three rambunctious little kids.  In my 'spare' time I write this blog.  Here I like to share with you stuff I love, warn you about stuff I don't love, share my favorite kid-friendly books and recipes, and spotlight some of my favorite charities/shops/blogs.  I also host 3 weekly link-ups, 1 monthly link-up, and post the occasional giveaway or anecdote.


I enjoy making hand-made vintage-style and glass bead jewelry, and shabby-chic decor and accessories.  50% of profits from the shop are donated to a charity which changes quarterly.  


Q: Who/What was your inspiration to start blogging/shop?
My kids.  I blogged about them, I made crafts for them, and eventually it all just evolved.


Q: What is your routine while blogging/creating things for shop?
I blog in bed while the kids are napping, or in bed first thing in the morning.  I often craft in bed, too.  This is my down time, my "me" time, so I like to do it where I'm comfy and relaxed. 


To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is...
Take a nap or read a home and garden magazine in a nice (hot!) bath


If blogging doesn't save me NOTHING will... I'm going to be honest about motherhood, parenting, and life.  I'm also going to be sarcastic, sometimes funny and hopefully genuine.
My motto is:  I wasn't built for motherhood, it built me.  It's a work in progress!  So join me on my journey of rediscovering that woman formerly known as Megan, who now is exclusively Mommy.
Q: Who/What was your inspiration to start blogging/shop?
I was a SAHM, and I just wanted a little place for me.  To be me, and to find myself again.  Plus I knew I wasn't the only mom out there fumbling and bumbling through motherhood.


Q: What is your routine while blogging/creating things for shop?
My composition book is key.  And a calendar that came free in the mail.  No joke.  But most of my blog posts come out while I'm in the shower.  I think because it's quiet and it's just me thinking.  Not surprisingly I once wrote a post on the inside cover on a book that was in there.  I've also written posts on post-its, paper bags, and atm envelopes.  When ever an idea strikes I try to write it down.  Inspiration is everywhere.  You just have to feel it and let it grow.


To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is...
BLOG, and Starbucks.
Absolute Mommy
blog // facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest

  
Every Thursday is our Health & Wellness Series and link-up. We discuss everything from our minds, bodies and health. Feel free to stop on by and link up your journey!

I just started my blog design business!

 blog // facebook // twitter // pinterest // bloglovin      

          
Hi! I'm Lacey, the blogger behind Little Miss Nerd Girl. My husband, three kids and I are a bunch of nerds (or so our family and friends like to tell us). I am also a mom, wife, full-time student, and wannabe baker and blog designer. If you want to learn a bit more about me and my brood of nerds, all you have to do is stop by and say hello!   

blog // facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest


My name is Sarah. I am the one behind The Fontenot Four! I am in love with God, my husband {Ron}, and my girls {Moira and Peyton}. I am a stay a home mom of two girls (7 and 5), the younger of which is special needs and is medically fragile. I started The Fontenot Four as an outlet for me to write about the blessings in my life. The good stuff. Nothing negative. I figured if I focused on the positive for a change, it might really help me work through life's challenges. I decided somewhere along the way that I could really use my blog to help people. I love to blog about the blessings in my life, my faith, the occasional book review, recipes from time to time, musings about my family, and so on. I also have a little knitting shop on Etsy!   

I have been working on an adoption fundraiser for a friend of mine who is hoping to adopt a baby from China. I sell a couple styles of reusable knit coffee sleeves in my shop for $4 each. $3 from each sleeve is then given to her family for their fund.           

Photobucket
blog // facebook // shop // pinterest // bloglovin //twitter

Photobucket

My name is Kelly and I'm an East Coast girl at {heart} who is an identical
twin, wife, sister, daughter, blogger, singer, DIY girl and woman of God. I
am addicted to coffee and love, love, love accessorizing.   I'm currently a
stay at home wife who is going through the 'what's next?' stage of my life.
At live.laugh.rowe I share my journey with you -- one that includes
crafting, cooking, my furry friends, incredible husband and my faith.   I'd
love for you to stop by... we have a down right good time {smile}

I also opened an Etsy Store in September, called House 129... it's a little
crafty piece of me  and another creative outlet.  I think I enjoy the custom
orders the most -- something different, fun and unique! I also love a good
challenge! Cheers! 

blog // facebook // google+ // bloglovin // shop 

{the baby and daddy behind this crazy mommy :)}
My name is Amanda, and just when I was figuring out life... surprise!  I became a mommy.  I'm rediscovering my purpose in life while raising a beautiful baby girl, but what I'm starting to realize is she's the one raising me. I grew up in Minne{snow}da and even though I loved the land of 10, 000 lakes I decided to move to sunny San Diego, California to pursue a degree in Fashion Design.  Going to school there took me beyond just the sketching of fashion designs, I'm proud to say I can take a design from idea to paper, to pattern development, to actual garment.  I have to say San Diego treated me very well, I was able to get an education in something I am passionate about, I fell in love and was given the most amazing gift in the world... our beautiful daughter. Having her made us realize the importance of family.  It really does take a village to raise a child and our village {for the most part} is in Minnesota so we decided to make the move back to the tundra.  Although we miss the ocean and constant sun, Minnesota really is a beautiful place with more to offer than California ever could.  Now-a-days you can find me playing with our daughter, holding hands with my wonderful hubby to be, crafting/creating/sewing, attempting to cook, sweating through a work out, or spending time with my wonderful family and friends.  Everyday I'm learning more and more how special and beautiful life really is.  Every second is a blessing and I intend to soak up every bit! My blog is a place for me to share all things mommy.  The new, the difficult and the beautiful things mommyhood throws my way. You can find me here {blog}{facebook}{twitter} I would love for you to come say hello!



Hi! My name is Ashley and I blog over at Mommy..... A Work In Progress. I am a momma to two little ones who keep me pretty busy. I blog about my day to day chaotic life and throw in a recipe or craft project along the way. I hope you will stop by and say hi.



Who/What was your inspiration to start blogging/shop?
I had been reading a few blogs for a few months and loved the idea of documenting our life. I wanted to have a creative outlet and have always loved writing. I knew that this was something my kids and I could look back on for years to come. 


What is your routine while blogging/creating things for shop?
I don't have a set routine but I generally try to get caught up on the blogs I read during the morning while having breakfast with my kids. I usually have my espresso in hand and try(emphasis on the try) to get up a post almost everyday. I try to set aside a few evenings a week to get a few posts done so all I have to do is hit publish in the morning. 


To take care of me, my most favorite thing to do for myself is...
I love to take really hot baths at night to relax . If I really want to pamper myself I love getting pedicures.



blog


Check out these awesome ladies too!!! 

    PhotobucketPhotobucket       PidgApeg Blog

Thanks so much for sticking with me till the end!!  =)

xoxo, Salena
 BlogLovin Facebook Shop Twitter Google+ Pinterest 

Pin It

1 comment:

Nay said...

Love you my friend - here's to what a great February we had and how much better March will be.
xoxo