Enter your email address:

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

5 Things/Activities That Take You To Your Happy Place

  1. Iced coffee.  If I'm at home it's iced coffee with vanilla or hazelnut creamer.  My favorites from Starbucks or Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf are Iced Mocha and Iced Chai Latte.
  2. Menchie's Frozen Yogurt.  My favorite combination is natural tart and taro covered in chopped almonds and fresh strawberries.  Seriously, I could eat it ALL DAY.
  3. Dole Plantation.  We take our kids to feed the koi fish in the back pond.  There is a food dispenser there which costs 50 cents for a small handful of food.  We always buy a 3-5 pound bag from the pet store, way cheaper that way we all have a chance to feed the koi.
  4. Friday morning viewing of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice back to back online.
  5. Resting my head on my husband's chest.  My most favorite place in this world.
What things/activities take you to your happy place?


Linking up here:


xoxo, Salena
 BlogLovin Facebook Shop Twitter Google+ Pinterest 

Pin It

6 comments:

Ashley said...

ahh... I love what you said about your hubby!

The Painters Patch said...

Love this post! What a great idea!! My happy place comes from Friday night date night and my nightly walk around the lake :)

The Cantelmo Family said...

Love this! Being with my kids, hiking, bike rides, date nights and goldenspoon!!!

Nicole @MTDLBlog said...

You live on Oahu! We lived there for two years. :-) Those Koi fish at Dole Plantation are serious about their food! haha. Thanks for linking up for #ListableLife!

Sandz said...

I absolutely love Greys Anatomy, what's not to love.

two birds said...

i love this list! that koi pond sounds amazing! and that yogurt sounds delicious! and since you probably don't want to share your husband's chest, i will rest on mine!!