The house was clean yesterday
Sorry you missed it
- blog in peace and quiet so I can concentrate and get posts scheduled far in the future.
- answer emails in peace and quiet so I can type with both hands at a fast speed rather than with one finger with kids in my lap or hanging on me.
- take girls to park and watch them have fun.
- shopping... well, window shopping. =)
- watch movies
- veg out and stare at the wall, seriously much better than doing chores.
- watch tv. I can watch Wizards of Waverly Place and Good Luck Charlie all day long. Oh wait, we do that already! Haha! I wish Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice was on all day long.
- go for a drive. I love taking long drives around the island but we have not done it in a while. I live in Hawaii, the views are gorgeous.
- go on a date with my husband. a date? what is that? we have not gone on a date in so long.
- take girls to the zoo. the last time we went was when Hayden was maybe 9 months old. I've been longing to take them so I can see her reaction to all the animals.