Enter your email address:

Thursday, January 5, 2012

intentional






I am not one to make plans or set goals.  The thought of it or hearing someone ask me to do it brings me much stress and anxiety. 












intentional = done with intention or on purpose or by design.

I read a really good post here.
"If you want to make your new year count, you’ll need to be intentional — not by setting goals, but by making space in your life for what really matters."

When I read this it made sense,  "Making space in your life for what really matters."  Last year, I wanted to find balance and to be present.  This is still something I need to continue to work on.  It all goes together.  Instead of trying to fit things into my life that I want to do, I first need to weed out what needs to go in order to make room for what I want and need to flow in.

Xoxo, Salena s

Pin It

2 comments:

Changing Lanes said...

Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know that I was part of the giveaway on CLEE blog and I have your ad up! AND girl ... that drowning story just made me sick!! Thankful for her!!

Kristine Foley @ TheFoleyFam said...

Love this post!! SO true!! Thanks to you friend I've found my word for 2012!!! Thank you!!