Enter your email address:

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Design Lovelies

This is long over due but I wanted to thank these talented ladies for creating these designs for my blog.  I am one to not be able to stick to one design for long but loved what they created.  I wanted to share it with you and let you know who they are.

First up is Jordan from Holding On To The Little Things.  She is the one behind Hottlt Designs and not only made this header for me, she did it as a gift and sent it to me as a surprise.

Blog header from Hottlt Designs

Second, this social media tabs set is from Amanda of Royal Daughter Designs.  I won this in a giveaway and she matched it with the header above from Jordan.  I thought it was so cool.

Social Media buttons set from Royal Daughter Designs

 Third, this signature button is from Cindy of Cinsarah.  She's the one behind Blessed Design Studio .  I won a free button in a giveaway but was interested in a signature button instead.


Signature button from Blessed Design Studio

I love all of these designs but I am not able to stick to one design for a long time.  These ladies are super easy to work with and very nice.  If you are in need of any design elements for your blog or shop, keep these ladies in mind.

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments:

Miss Emily said...

hopping on over from studiousstitch.blogspot.com

Lacee Griffith Mommas Like Me Blog said...

I love how you are always changing things up Salena! It's like a new surprise every time I come visit :) Thanks for joining the hop my sweet!