Enter your email address:

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Photo Shoot Featuring My Three Oldest Daughters


You guys are going to LOVE this!  




Some very lovely things that I have won being modeled by my daughters.  They loved it so much that they begged and pleaded to take these lovelies home with them.  =)




My 3 oldest girls.  Saphire (22), Ashley (26), and Aleshanee (6)
Headbands: Enticing Treats

Ashley
Necklace: Rellas Bellas

Aleshanee
Headband: Magpies and Fireflies

Saphire
Headband: Enticing Treats
Necklace: Miss Mommy




Ashley
Headband: Magpies and Fireflies
Saphire
Headband: Enticing Treats
Necklace: Miss Mommy



Saphire
Headband: Enticing Treats
Necklace: Miss Mommy



Saphire
Headband: Enticing Treats
Necklace: Miss Mommy


Behind the Scenes Blooper Shots
(they wanted these included)

You all should have been here, yes, it was as fun and hilarious as it looks.

Necklace: A Little Piece of Me
The first fabric flower necklace I ever made last year for my niece.  She wore it to a party on Sunday.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as we did making this for you all to see!!!

Photobucket

Pin It

10 comments:

Pidg said...

Ahh Haha! It looks like you guys had so much fun...It doesn't matter how old the kids get somehow pictures still bring out all of the silly stuff! Great pictures!

Katie said...

Love everyone's headbands!! great pictures!

Jenae Huckins said...

Love it!! reminds me of being with my sisters! looks like you guys had fun! Love the photos!

Karen said...

That sure looks like it was fun!

Emily said...

Cute! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. :)

Kim said...

New follower from "3 Four and Under"! Great pics and I love the hairband!

Kim
www.sevenmillers.com

Lacee said...

Your girls are beautiful...just like their momma ;)

Adeena Pentland said...

That definitely looks like a lot of fun! :D

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Looks like a fun time! And holy beautiful-ness!!

momto8 said...

they are naturals being the lensI
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.