Enter your email address:

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just a little shop update... and a message




Recently added to the shop::...






I haven't been feeling well.  I'm sick, I feel like I have bronchitis and the flu, add on feeling unwell from the pregnancy, and an urgent visit to the doctor that started as a plan to go to the ER for really bad muscle pain in my entire right arm.  I will probably be resting more and blogging less this week.  The nausea and constant coughing has me running to the bathroom at random times so I have not been getting anything done around here.  Plus there are 3 little ones to care for also.

I hope all is well with every one of you and that you have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones.  If I feel better and gain more energy, I may be back on here more regularly.  

I am excited for my first prenatal appointment on Friday.  I’m looking forward to hearing that all is well with baby and that we are on the right track.

Will keep you updated.  =)

Support Handmade this Holiday Season
Visit my shop here:



alittlepieceofmeshop

Photobucket
Pin It

Linking up with Nicole...

6 comments:

Jennifer Beer said...

Rest up and feel better mama! xo

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Salena, take of yourself lady! Hugs!

Diane ~ Hawaii said...

Hi Salena! I am glad I can finally post on your Blog site. I really like all of your post and I just wanted to let you know that I did try several times leaving comments and it never posted. :0( Thanks for helping me figure out what I was doing wrong. I hope you are feeling better. Love you, Mommy

Collette Osuna said...

Oh no, do take care of yourself.
Hope you are feeling better soon!

Bloggers Rock the Colors of Christmas

Tracy Jensen said...

Take care of yourself and the new baby!!!!! :) Get better soon.

Merry Christmas

Ronni @ Anywhere Is said...

Ack! Take care of yourself and feel better soon!!!!