Enter your email address:

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's Christmas Time...




 Christmas Eve we were at my parent's house.  My sister's boyfriend is visiting from LA and made a homemade dinner from scratch.  It was so good!

Dakota did not want to cooperate taking pictures so we have Aleshanee and Hayden, just the two of them.  They are holding their kitties my mom made.  She gave it to them to open on Christmas eve.  Hayden kept hugging hers and rocking it while she walked around the house.
photo: Ashley White

Saphire, Kapono, and Ashley... my three oldest kids.  They were together at their paternal grandmother's house for a Christmas Eve lunch.  I snagged this off their facebook page.  shhh.... =)


photo: Ashley White
Josh and Ashley

photo: Eddie King
Saphire, Aaliyah, and Eddie

photo: Kapono Evangelista
Pono and Miss T

photo: Kapono Evangelista
 My grandsons Makana and Kaenen.  Makana celebrated his 4th birthday on Christmas Eve.


Having big brother stop by and read 'twas the night before Christmas was a perfect end to Christmas Eve night. The girls were unruly but he got them to settle down and they fell asleep peacefully right after they left. And I got to see my grandson, Makana while it was still his birthday!


Hayden busy with her activity page at Bubba Gumps.


Having dinner at Bubba Gumps with my father-in-law.  I'm shocked that Rudy took this picture without complaining.


Saphire and Eddie came to visit early Christmas morning.


Dakota asked for a crown for Christmas.  She got it a few days early but she loves it so much.


 Aleshanee and Dakota (in pink) riding the Candy Cane Train at Ala Moana Shopping Center.


This is the first time since Aleshanee was a baby that we took the girls out to Honolulu Hale to see the City Lights.  We were there for 6 hours just hanging out and having fun.  Saphire, Eddie, and Aaliyah came to meet us and the girls had their pictures taken with Santa.  Later on my sister's family came so we hung out with them for a while before we went home.


Santa and Mrs. Clause, the big City Christmas Tree which is decorated different every year.


The girls posing next to some of the displays.





Christmas Morning!!  They were so excited!!












I won a giveaway over at A Perfect Dose of Life for 50 Free Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints.
I didn't have the time or any recent photos to get all 14 of us on the card so I made this one.  I love how it turned out.  This is about a $200 value and it included free shipping!  It is high quality and I was so impressed when it arrived.

Now, if I could only find my address book and my stamps that I took away from Hayden when she was trying to eat them...  =)

I hope you are having a great year end.
Xoxo, Salena s

PS:  look what I got from my mom.  =)
yes, finally the pictures should be looking a lot better around here.
This camera has really neat features, I guess I'll need to go read the manual.  ;)


Pin It

linking up here:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Darcie Santoyo said...

I love your card at the bottom! Looks like you all had tons of fun.

Leilani @ Soleil Selene said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! And you are on it with sharing pics. I haven't even uploaded any of my photos to my MacBook.