Enter your email address:

Thursday, December 15, 2011

HOPE: "my secret - the diagnosis"


A friend posted this on Facebook.  Her status update simply stated

"I pray that you are blessed by this story as I am..."

I watched the video and I could not hold back my tears.  It's NOT her secret, or the diagnosis that got me.  It was what those closest to her said to her.

Watch...  You will truly be blessed by the perspective this video brings.


Please watch through the entire video to get the full message













Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

The Cantelmo Family said...

That really touched me, thank you for sharing it

Kristina Streeter said...

What an awesome video and beautiful message!! Thank you so much for sharing it!!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Thank you for sharing this!

Karen said...

That was so beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes that are streaming down my face. Thank you for sharing this!

Pidg said...

That really was beautiful...it puts a lot of things into perspective and makes me appreciate what I have right now.

Meesh said...

Wow total tear jerker!! That is an amazing woman and story!! God bless her!!
-Meesh :)