Enter your email address:

Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Features - Friends and Shops - Day 2: Andi @ Pidg Apeg

I want to introduce you to some amazing ladies and friends.
On any other day you can find them hanging out on my side bar.
Please check them out, you won't be sorry.  They share their hearts, passions, and are so very creative.

Day 2 : Andi
PidgApeg Blog


This is Andi from Pidg Apeg.


And today is her Birthday!!



Happy Birthday Andi!!

She has not one but THREE etsy shops:
Pidg Apeg, Pidg Apeg Outloud, and Pidg Apeg Cottage

PidgApeg Blog


Here's some of the fabulous things you will find in her shops.


PidgApeg Jewelry






Pidg Apeg

PidgApeg OutLoud






Pidg Apeg Out Loud


PidgApeg Cottage









 Now GO, check her out!  =)


Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

Pidg said...

Thank you thank you chickee! I feel like today is the first day in forever I get to sit down and read my favorites and half of you mentioned my birthday! I love you to pieces Salena! You're just so sweet and thoughty ;)

Jodi Hall said...

Happy Birthday to her.. Cant wait to check her out :)