Enter your email address:

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Birthday Wish... for Andi


Today is Andi’s birthday.  She is a new wonderful friend that I have met through blogging.  I don’t know how it happened but something just clicked.  It was like we were meant to find each other.  Funny how you can feel like you love someone and like you can’t imagine life before they stepped foot in your life.  You see, we have never met.  We have not even talked on the phone.  Through blogging, leaving comments on each other’s blogs, sending emails and then texting, our friendship has grown by itself.

You’d be interested to know that we are very similar.  We both have blended families (yes, God blessed us with special men to take on us on as single moms with a ready made family), we both have six kids (well, up till Thanksgiving it was Six, now I’m on to my 7th, I know, crazy!!), we both have similar backgrounds and have similar struggles.  There’s more to it but we don’t have time for that right now.  (hahaha)

Andi, I wish I could see you in person to give you a big birthday hug.


This set up reminded me of your huge yard that I have seen in pictures.  I imagine having an outdoor birthday gathering although I'm not too thrilled about the outdoors.  Me, dirt, and bugs just don't mix.  I know, I know... what a waste of me being born and raised in Hawaii and I don't like the great outdoors. 

 There would be cake, not like this one but I thought it was fitting with me being from Hawaii.  Yes, this is an actual cake, not sand in a bucket.  Clever, I know right?


My wish for you would be...
For you to be content at this moment.  To know that you are amazing the way you are in the place where you are at.  To be confident in where God has you and to embrace your surroundings.



Happy Birthday Andi!!
Huge Hugs from across the ocean!!
Lots of Love,

Photobucket
Pin It

All images via http://pinterest.com/salenalee/party-ideas/

1 comment:

Pidg said...

Oh I love it! Thank you soooo much and one day, we will meet! Somewhere, somehow...I'm thinking Wyoming when I have my ranch! ;) I loves you oh so much! I'm glad I have you as a friend xoxo