1. my husband asked me to be his girlfriend on
December 23, 1995 because he had to work on Christmas
Eve when he wanted to do it.
2. my husband took me to Diamond Head Lookout to open our gifts to each other on Christmas Eve night just before . He proposed shortly after I opened my ring out of a cereal box.
3. we always open one present on Christmas eve.
4. our family does a big Christmas eve dinner and party
5. Christmas Day has now become a day to relax and open gifts with each other and to let the kids play and enjoy their new stuff
6. we have not had a Christmas tree for the last few years. Our place is really small and the girls were too little to notice.
7. I love white Christmas lights. It makes everything so magical.
8. my oldest daughter was due to be born on Christmas eve so we were going to name her Christmas. She came a week early so we moved “Christmas” to one of her middle names.
9. I do not like eggnog
10. Our family tradition with my parents and sisters include bingo, prizes, secret Santa grab bags, and a full scale dinner similar to Thanksgiving.
I hope you are all enjoying your holiday season!!