Enter your email address:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Thanksgiving Birthday Celebrating A Miracle


Birthday girl modeling her new Dyn2Dnz Designs goodies.

check out Alison's shop here: Dyn2Dnz Designs

This year, Dakota's Birthday landed on Thanksgiving day.  My baby turned 4 years old and I wonder everyday where the time has gone.

This birthday was extra special and it meant more to us than her previous birthdays.  I know that every birthday we have is to celebrate the year we were given and the year to come.  This year however, we celebrate that we were given our daughter back, that God allowed us to keep her.  

I was going to write her miracle story for her Birthday/Thanksgiving post but I could not get through it.  Hopefully one day I will be able to finish it.

For now, I invite you to take a look at this which talks a little about her story.

Blessing In Disguise

Photobucket
Pin It

Photobucket

11 comments:

Hanna said...

Aww. Happy Birthday Dakota!!! New follower here. NIce to meet you

xoxox Hanna

Lil' Woman said...

Happy Birthday Dakota!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!

Collette Osuna said...

Happy Birthday to your little one...super cute blog....stopping by from follow fest....nice to meet you, new follower:)

A Funky Little Fashion Blog

My name is Ali... said...

A very Blessed Thanksgiving and Birthday!!! Happy happy day to you, Mommy, for having the courage and strength to share your story. Enjoy every moment of your children, they are the most precious gifts from God...(and the cutest I must say :)!!

PS: Thank you for sharing the picture, Dakota looks absolutely darling in the outfit!! My cup runneth over :)

Kim said...

She is a cutie, and a blessing for sure! :-)

highheels2flipflops said...

She is beautiful! Happy birthday Dakota! I remember that post you linked up to one of my first linky parties of what happened to her. SO scary and I am so glad she is okay and doing well! xoxo

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday to her!

fivejensenboyz said...

Happy Birthday Dakota.....you are beautiful and your smile is a blessing to all!!! :)

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

Happy Belated Birthday to a beautiful little girl!! hope she had a wonderful one!

Meredith from A Mother Seeking said...

Happy Birthday Miracle.
WOuld yo link this up to my Giving Gratitude Link Party? It would be perfect!

Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...