Enter your email address:

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten Mane Loves

I am in need of a major overhaul of my hair once again.  A year of cutting my own hair has finally come to a point where I just need a professional reshape and thinning.  I tend to always get the same cut which works great for my hair but here are some of my favorite pictures from my Hair Pinterest Board.

Highlights and Natural Curls

Volume, Bangs, and Long Layers

Feathers and Layers

Cool Twists in a Pony

Long Textured Layers, Shape, and Color

Length, Shape, and Bangs

Color, Highlights, Waves

Shape, Fringe, Color
Highlights and Color

Color, Highlights, Brangs

All pictures taken from here:




Pin It


Miss Mommy
Tuesday: Miss Mommy

Tuesday: Oh Amanda
ohamanda top ten tuesday

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Ooh..so many choices! I am waiting for my hair to grow out again. I always feel like you can do so much more with long hair.

Darcie said...

i love the 3rd one. I will never have hair curly or thick enough to do anything fun LOL

beth said...

All gorgeous ideas! I always think about doing something new with my hair, but always end up going back to the same old hairstyle, lol!

Live*Laugh*Love said...

Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower on your blog site would you be so kind & follow me back it would mean so much to me. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07
http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

LOVE all of those! but my favs are 1, 5, and 9!!!

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

All so pretty and each one would look fabulous on you!! LOVE the first one! Wish I could cut my own hair!! I'm totally due for another bang trim :/ They're not really bangs anymore, ha!

Have a great day friend!

Kristine
J&M's Eye Candy Blog
J&M's Eye Candy on Facebook
J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe on Etsy

Sherry said...

I love all these ideas!!! Great styles and colors!!! Loving your blog! :)

http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

Ashley @ LaLuce said...

love this! i am at the point where i no longer really know what the heck to do with my hair LOL. great inspiration... i like the bangs and layers one.