Enter your email address:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Business Day - What's New In The Shop

New Items



Ribbon and Yarn Crocheted Lei




 Recently SOLD



Lei are my best sellers so far.  5 sales, all Lei.


I created this new shop button to showcase a little of each item listed in the shop.
As you can see I still have not changed my shop name.  For now, Naluana Creations by Salena Lee will have to do.

New Shop Button
Since the last link up, things at home have been chaotic.  Since my baby turned 2 years old at the end of October and now climbs out of her bed, I have had less time to produce items and list them in the shop.  Uninterrupted time seems to be non-existent for me so I haven't been focused on my goals or shop.  My girls are on different sleep schedules which leaves me hardly any time to sleep myself let alone have alone time to create.

One of my goals was to have 20 items to sell at the big Mililani Mauka Craft Fair with my mom.  The craft fair is next week and  I will probably just take what I have on hand.

Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

Love those leis, never seen ones like those before. :)

Lil' Woman said...

Love those leis, never seen ones like those before. :)

Jordan Marie @ hottlt.com said...

Good luck meeting your goal of 20 items to take.. I only have on daughter, and I know what you mean.. I have so many ideas, and I rarely have time for any of them.

New to your blog! Congrats on the feature.

<3xojo