Enter your email address:

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shabby Apple 12 Days

I am an affiliate with Shabby Apple and I have a SALE to announce!!


This is one of my favorite dresses

I love Shabby Apple because you can shop by size, price, color, fabric, and silhouette.  You can also shop by body type.  Being a pear myself, this is good news!

They have some really cute Maternity dresses like this one.
Red short sleeved maternity dress with ruching at empire waist that gathers.

And an adorable baby line.  These are a couple of my favorites.
Flowered little girl’s dress with empire waist and long sleeves.Floral little girl’s dress with ruffles on top, coordinating sash, and knee length skirt.

Here are the first two days.  These are one day exclusive discounts!


Saturday November 12th:

25% Off Aristocrat Dress
Use Code
'Day1'




Sunday November 13th

25% Off French Quarter
Use Code
'Day2'




Till November 23rd
Save 15% on
All Black Dresses
Use Code
"BLACKOUT"
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Happy Shopping and Saving!!
Click here to start...




Pin It

3 comments:

OutnumberedMama said...

I am your newest Facebook follower, and I hope you will stop over to return the favor! The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood

Lil' Woman said...

Love their dresses soooo cute! :)

Dorothy Explor'r said...

...oh my--i am absolutely smitten by the white dress too! so lovely :) you just got yourself a new follower!!!

btw, check me out at http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com and follow me if you like what you see!

enchante,
dorothy