- Ashley took all 3 little girls out trick or treating so I got to relax and enjoy being at my moms while they were out, totally unexpected but very much needed.
- Costumes were pulled out of our Halloween costume box and the girls put themselves together, I didn't have to do anything.
|Dakota and Aleshanee|
- Baby Hayden went as herself... people don't care cause she's just too cute to deny any candy for no costume.
- One of our sweet neighbors who give clothes to Aleshanee every once in a while brought over 3 bags filled with candy for the little girls, they are always so thoughtful.
- Daddy had to work, we had a complete meltdown, Aleshanee and Hayden napped, but we got to my mom's house at a decent time, I say it was a victory.
- My girls scored lots of candy. Fun on Halloween night but hell to try to keep them away from it the following day and on..
- The Halloween candy which my girls tried so hard to get while using their big voices at each house to say trick or treat and thank you... I will be eating most of it.
- Every year my husband and I tell ourselves that "next year" we will be more prepared and have better costumes... yeah, it never happens.
|Aleshanee and Dakota Halloween 2010 with the neighbors pineapple. It smells so good with the candle lit on the inside.|
- I have been the same thing for too many years to count. Always a Countess or I switch it up once in a while to a cat. That's it. The makeup portion of any costume is my favorite part which can always be changed up to look different every year.
|Me Halloween 2010|
- We have a fake bloody hand which we usually leave hanging out the trunk of our car on Halloween night while we are driving around. This year, since I was by myself, I wasn't as bold.
|Tuesday: Miss Mommy|
|Tuesday: Oh Amanda|