Enter your email address:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fun Facts Halloween Edition

Fun Facts - Halloween Edition





  1. Ashley took all 3 little girls out trick or treating so I got to relax and enjoy being at my moms while they were out, totally unexpected but very much needed.

  1. Costumes were pulled out of our Halloween costume box and the girls put themselves together, I didn't have to do anything.

Dakota and Aleshanee
  1. Baby Hayden went as herself... people don't care cause she's just too cute to deny any candy for no costume.
Hayden

  1. One of our sweet neighbors who give clothes to Aleshanee every once in a while brought over 3 bags filled with candy for the little girls, they are always so thoughtful.

  1. Daddy had to work, we had a complete meltdown, Aleshanee and Hayden napped, but we got to my mom's house at a decent time, I say it was a victory.
{pinterest}

  1. My girls scored lots of candy.  Fun on Halloween night but hell to try to keep them away from it the following day and on..
{pinterest}

  1. The Halloween candy which my girls tried so hard to get while using their big voices at each house to say trick or treat and thank you... I will be eating most of it.
{pinterest}

  1. Every year my husband and I tell ourselves that "next year" we will be more prepared and have better costumes... yeah, it never happens.

Aleshanee and Dakota Halloween 2010 with the neighbors pineapple.  It smells so good with the candle lit on the inside.

  1. I have been the same thing for too many years to count.  Always a Countess or I switch it up once in a while to a cat.  That's it.  The makeup portion of any costume is my favorite part which can always be changed up to look different every year.

Me Halloween 2010

  1. We have a fake bloody hand which we usually leave hanging out the trunk of our car on Halloween night while we are driving around.  This year, since I was by myself, I wasn't as bold.
Saphire and Aaliyah


Pin It

Tuesday: J&M's Eye Candy



Miss Mommy
Tuesday: Miss Mommy

Tuesday: Oh Amanda

ohamanda top ten tuesday

9 comments:

Darcie said...

a carved pineapple? That's awesome

Ashley said...

Ha! A fake bloody hand would be funny to see hanging out of a trunk. What a good idea. :)

Josie said...

Hi Salena! You have such a beautiful blog and a beautiful family to write about. I'm your newest follower coming from Soleil Selene. Looking forward to reading more posts! PS: Isn't it great how little ones put together their own costumes? It's adorable!

Lori said...

such great pictures! we are last minute costume shoppers as well-- but only for ourselves, not for our little girl. hope you had a great halloween!

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Pidg said...

Okay Salena, I'm skipping the whole..kids are adorable and they looked like they had a blast routine..{okay so I didn't skip it..lol} but honestly, on your birthday did you turn like 26 or what? Why do you look so young..holy cow you look so beautiful!!!!

Erik Tanaka said...

What a wonderful, wonderful celebration & family <3

^_^ Happy Halloween, Lees! ^_^

Mama Kat said...

SO cute!! Love the costumes! :)

Becky @ lovetobeinthekitchen said...

Hi! I'm a new follower of your blog from Soleil Selene.

Lil' Woman said...

Lol...loved the carved pineapple instead of pumpkin :)