Enter your email address:

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Celebrating Mom


Last week we celebrated my mom's birthday.  We were missing my three older kids and my three grandkids but the rest of us were there.  Dinner was at Kunio which was my grandmother's favorite restaurant.  As a family we would go there for all her special occasions.  Since her passing in September 2007 we stopped going.  My husband surprised me two years ago and took me there for our anniversary.  It wasn't the same without my grandmother or the entire family, it just felt different.  This was the first time I think everyone else returned.  It was strange not having my grandmother but it was nice to be in her special favorite restaurant for a change.

Pin It

1 comment:

Lil' Woman said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama!