Enter your email address:

Friday, November 4, 2011

Angel Baby Bracelets

This is Amber from Angel Baby Bracelets.  She makes bracelets for your angel babies in honor of her precious Dakota. If you know anyone or are a parent or grandparent of an angel baby, put in your request to get a special made bracelet and put in a family request and note on her blog.  I placed my order for my baby angel and am grateful there are those with loving hearts out there like Amber who takes the time to consider those who are often forgotten.  Thank you Amber, my bracelet will be a treasured keepsake.




I am Angel Mommy to Dakota Blakely. Her birth was the quietest birth you never heard on May 24, 2011 at 1047pm. She was 36 weeks and 3 days gestation. Just 4 days from induction and 24 hours after being completely healthy and vibrant. I have received many gifts from Baby Lost mothers for my daughter. They have inspired me to start something of my own to make and give to others like me free of charge.

We all need something tangible when we lose our child. While these things will NEVER replace that child but it is a symbol that someone cares and is thinking of them. Something to put into a baby book or memory box. Something to remember them by.

They aren't much nor are they spectacular. They are from the heart made with love.


Personal blog: Grieving Dakota
Bracelet request blog: Angel Baby Bracelets





Pin It

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I love this! I will have to check this out for my angel.

jelly andrews said...

Oh my! These are so cute. I really love these. These would be perfect for babies.
LilyBrookeJewelry.com

Kerin Lee said...

Do you know what happened to her? I cannot find her blog or fanpage. You can email me at iamamothertoanangel@yahoo.com I'm not sure if I'll see your reply.

jelly andrews said...

Those bracelets are so cute. I love to have them for my niece. But what’s their price range? Did they do mother and daughter bracelets too?

LilyBrookeJewelry.com