Enter your email address:

Friday, October 7, 2011

Secret Tunnels

There’s a quote I’ve been seeing on Pinterest over and over again.  I have paid it no mind in the past. 

“I wish my friend’s houses were connected to mine via secret tunnels.”

However, with all of the support, encouragement, and new friends I’ve made bloggingthis really rings true for me now.  Not in a stalking way but mostly because I wish I could hug each of you for your acceptance of me and for your inspiration.

Thank you each and every one of you for your friendship.  =)



All my heart

Salena
Pin It

3 comments:

Lacee said...

Awwww!!! I totally wish I had a tunnel that lead to your house...in Hawaii!!! I'd probably never leave though LOL ;)

Pidg said...

I have my plastic spork...{heading in to the back yard!} I will be there shortly...Haha wouldn't that be great ;) Or we can just bag the whole digging thing and go for the teleport!

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

:)