Enter your email address:

Monday, October 10, 2011

Miss Mommy In The House!!! An Interview...



I am so excited to have the lovely Nicole here today from Miss Mommy.
 For those of you who don't know her, she is a wife and mother of two beautiful daughters



The very first post I read from Nicole was the one on tantrums.  She asked that we share how we deal with tantrums and so I did.  I shared with her my story about tantrum challenges in the comments of that post and the rest is history.  Right away I felt connected to her.  She’s real, honest and I can relate to her in many ways.  She continues to be an inspiration to me and I was so excited when she agreed to guest post on my Blog.


Nicole was gracious enough to answer some questions for us to get to know her better so lets get to it shall we?

Q:  What is the most valuable lesson you have learned about yourself through blogging up to this point?
I didn't know I was as crafty as I am.  I have gotten to know me and who I am much better through blogging and let it all out.  

Q: If you were given an all expense paid vacation (sitter included) for you and Doug, where would you go?
 Everywhere!  Mostly, I would go to Europe.  I really want to see Italy.
.
Q: What is one piece of advice you would give a newly married couple?
Be patient with each other!  Marriage isn't easy and it takes work.  I've been married for over 6 years and it gets easier as the years pass because we learn more and more about each other every day.  

Q: What is the most important thing you wish for your Eve and Lilah?
That they follow their dreams and do what makes them happy.  I want them to travel a good path and be kind to everyone.

Q: How do you balance your life?  Are you the type of person who sticks to routines and schedules or easy going and laid back?
I don't think I have balance some days.  I'm a stick to routines type of girl.  I thrive on routines and schedules.  I know what I'm doing at what time every day.  I can be laid back at times, but with the girls, work, hubs, blogging, family time, I have to have some sort of schedule :)

Q: Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely morning!  I'm awake everyday at 6 or 7.  Not just because the girls are up but because if I wake any later I feel like I've wasted the day.  Come 10 or 11 at night and I'm pooped and ready for bed.  

Q: Besides blogging and crafting, what do you love to do on your spare time?
Read - which is something I don't do enough of lately.  I'm also a TV junkie!  I record everything and watch at least an hour of TV everyday.  I have to watch that days episode of Days of Our Lives of course!  

Q: If you could visit Hawaii what are 3 things off the top of your head that you must do once you get here?
Find Dog The Bounty Hunter.
Go to the Beach
I want to go to a native party.  See all the dancers etc

Q: How was your school years and how do you wish for things to be different for Eve and Lilah?
I hope things aren't as clicky!  The girls at my high school were so divided into groups and I hope my girls are accepting of all the kids.  

Q: Who is the most inspiring person to you at the moment?
My mom.  She is my rock.  She has been through so much and gets me through it all.  She inspires me everyday to be a better person and to be the best mom I can be.  

I'd just like to say a BIG Thank you to Salena for having me over here on her Blog today.  I would love to see you guys around my place.  Come on over and say Hi :)

Thank you so much Nicole for taking the time to share a little bit of your life here today.

Head on over to visit Nicole over at Miss Mommy to show her some love.  I know she would love to hear from you!!



All my heart

Salena

Pin It

6 comments:

Ashley said...

So, your comment on advice for tantrums has me interested. I feel like my kids are kicking my butt lately with tantrums and I would welcome any and all advice. :)

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Great post, ladies!
I agree... I hope high school isn't as "clicky" for my kids either... but I've already seen it in the daycare... :S

Katie said...

You guys rock :)
And I agree with being able to find more out about yourself by blogging...its funny how typing things out to the world opens little doors about you that you never knew existed!

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Love this!! Thanks gals!! Seriously... we SO stalked for Dog and his crew when we visited Hawaii last ;) Hopefully next time! ;) Have a wonderful day ladies and thanks for sharing!

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

Love this chica's!

I Agree 100% about finding out more about yourself! I have been blogging for a year and I have become just a little more confident in who I am an in my own opinions. I have a hard time expressing myself in person but I found I can write what I feel a whole lot easier then trying to say it.

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

oh and salena!! I am LOVING the new header and look of your blog!! your family is gorgeous!