Enter your email address:

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blessing In Disquise




An event that happened on June 2, 2011 on a day that was supposed to be the first of many summer "fun" days quickly turned into a nightmare.  Our family has never been the same since.  Please read the link below for a glimpse into the outcome of that event.  Until I have the strength to put myself in that dark place to share the miracle that we witnessed, this is all I have to share about it for now.  This is the first time the memory of the event has shaken me as if it has happened all over again.  

I stopped what I was doing and had one of the best days with my girls focusing on them and being grateful once again.





Please bare with me in the coming week with any guest posts I have scheduled with you, they will be delayed.  


Pin It

4 comments:

Lacee said...

Oh my goodness Salena. I can't believe I never saw that post before. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please take time to spend with your precious babies and family. We will all be waiting here with open arms when you return. **hugs**

Karen said...

Wow! That is quite a terrifying event for anyone to ever have to experience. Our neighbor dealt with a very similar situation and the feeling of being helpless is so hard. {she made a full recovery} I am so happy to hear that your daughter is ok! I will be holding my young ones closer and playing more because of this post. Thanks for the reminder on how precious life is!

Amber said...

I can't even imagine what must have gone through your mind. I am glad to hear Dakota was alright! Thoughts are with your family. xoxo Amber, Jason, Ethan, and Peyton.

melissa said...

Oh my goodness. I am sending the warmest prayers for you and your family and your cute little one! What a shining, gleaming smile she has.

Hope everything is okay,
Simply, Melissa Ashley