Enter your email address:

Sunday, October 16, 2011

50 Questions

I saw this over here from Andi of PidgApeg and here from Nay of Cover to Cover and Everything In Between.  

It thought I'd give it a shot because I love learning about others so I figured there may be some out there that would want more info on me. :)  Here it goes.


1. What time did you get up this morning?
9:50am

2. How do you like your steak?
I do not eat steak, blah.


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Kung Fu Panda 2 but had to leave pretty early on.  My girls were scared of the movie, literally shaking in fear and I thought it was pretty boring.  Got a full cash back refund. J


4. What is your favorite TV show? 
Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice.  IT use to be LOST!  I miss that show, it was the best show ever created, ever.


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Not sure.  I’ve lived on Oahu Hawaii all my life and haven’t really been anywhere.  I guess I would choose here because I don’t really want to move anyplace else.


6. What did you have for breakfast?
Iced Coffee with lots of flavored creamer. J


7. What is your favorite food?
Japanese, Mexican, Korean, Italian, Hawaiian.


 8. Foods you dislike?
Meat (it’s a texture thing), Filipino food, traditional old style Chinese food.


9. Favorite place to eat?
Tsukiji Fish Market and Restaurant at Ho'okipa Terrace at Ala Moana Shopping Center 


10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch or Balsamic vinegarette.


11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Dodge Charger


12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and a solid color top, usually black or white.


13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? 
Alaska.  We fell in love with the place when we went on our honeymoon.


14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on the situation.


15. Where would you want to retire?
Haven’t thought that far ahead.


16. Favorite time of day?
Afternoons.  I am a night person so mornings will never be my favorite.


17. Where were you born?
Honolulu, Hawaii


18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
University of Hawaii Warriors Football


19. What is your favorite fragrance?
White Ginger Flowers


20. What is your favorite face cream?
I don’t use any.


21. Favorite baby/kids products?
Butt Paste, Johnson and Johnson's, Melissa and Doug learning toys


22. People watcher?
Yes


23. Are you a morning or night person?
Night.  I have to force myself to get to bed every night.  It’s the only time I have time to myself without the little girls.  I will never nor have I ever been a morning person.


24. Do you have any pets?
No but my husband and my girls keep begging me to let them get a dog.  When we do, our choices are a Husky, Rott, or Lab.


25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Nothing new…


26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Model, Flight Attendant, Cosmetologist, Hula Teacher.


27. What is your favorite memory?
I have many.  One of them being my wedding night with my husband, our first night together.  Getting to spend the night sleeping in his arms for the first time, was the greatest feeling.


28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I like cats cause they are laid back, don’t need to be walked.  But dogs are way more fun and playful.  I have owned cats but never had a dog of my own.


29. Are you married?
Yes, 14-1/2 years.


30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes, always.

  
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, minor ones.  Only one was when I was driving.  I was pregnant at the time with my high risk In Vitro pregnancy.  I was at a complete stop while the car coming straight for me head on glanced over to look at a girl on a bike without slowing down and rammed us head on.  To top it off, I didn’t know what to do, it was my first accident.  I never called the police, he said he left his license at home cause he was on his way to drop off kids at school.  By the time I got to work, I started having pain and contractions.  Made a police report later on and not only was the police officer rude to me, the other driver had no insurance, and no license.  Grrrr…


32. Any pet peeves?
When people don’t remember things they have said to you and tell you that you never told them.  Grrr…  And the sound of Obnoxious Harley Davidson's, worse when they rev it up passing by a quiet neighborhood.  I HATE IT!


33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, onions.


34. Favorite flower?
For smell: White Ginger, For looks: Stargazer Lily


35. Favorite ice cream?
Jamocha Almond Fudge, Rocky Road, Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks, Coffee, French Vanilla.


36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I have lots.  At the moment it’s Taco Bell but usually Jack N a Box or McDonald's.  I love Wendy’s but they are so far away.


37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None   

38. From whom did you get your last email? 
Sarah {the fontenot four} 

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
Macy’s, Old Navy, MAC, Sephora, Baby's R us, Longs, Walmart. :)


40. Favorite book?
I’m not a reader.  What???:!!!  GASP!!!  I know, it’s bad but I don’t like to read.  I guess I’m not patient enough?  I like to read magazine articles or online stuff.  Anything too long and I can’t take it.  I get bored.


41. Like your job?
Yes.  SAHM, I love it but breaks are needed but never given.


42. Broccoli?
Yummy.  I love broccoli raw or cooked but since my last pregnancy I can’t stand the smell of cooked broccoli, it makes me want to hurl.


43. What was your favorite vacation?
I can’t remember the last vacation I went on.  The most favorite I guess would be when we first got married and went to The Big Island of Hawaii for a church conference.   It was nice because my husband and I were alone.  We don’t get that much since I was already a single mother of 3 when we married.


44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
I don’t remember.  That’s how long it’s been.  Probably my husband, the 3 little girls and my father in law.


45. What are you listening to right now?
The movie CARS in the background.


46. What is your favorite color?
Baby pink.  But I love dark deep reds, burgundy, and plums.


47. How many tattoos do you have?
No but not because I don’t want any.  I haven’t found a design that I love and I can’t think of where I want to put it.


48. Coffee drinker?
Yes!  Iced Coffee with flavored creamer at home or Starbucks or Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf specialty drinks.


49. Favorite drink?
Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, Iced Mocha.


50. What word describes you best?
Loyal

There, do you feel like you know be better?  Have questions about any, shocked at any of the answers?  Leave a comment below.  =)

Pin It

5 comments:

Pidg said...

Oh, whew...it looks like me and you and Nay can eat pizza together! Haha! I love it...it's funny when I wrote my 50 I was dying and thinking what am I doing people will throw things at my blog it's so long. But reading yours and Nay's it's awesome! Everyone should do this!! Just sayin' ;)

Emily said...

Morning! I had fun reading this so thanks for sharing it!

Lacee said...

Loved this Salena!! We would definitely get along juuuust fine! Jack in the Box tacos, iced coffee and pizza for you, me and Andi lol! I may have to steal this for a future post...if ya don't mind ;)

Sporadically Yours said...

Found you over at Cover to Cover and loved your post. I really need to do the 50's questions too since I haven't been about to think of anything else to write. ;-) Maybe one of answers will inspire one of my sporadic publications. I wowed all the way through your guest post on Cover to Cover. I'm getting ready to read this one, do a copy and paste and save to do my questions ;-) Have a good day. I'm a new follower.

Ashley said...

I love getting to know people more and good topping choices for the pizza. :)