Enter your email address:

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10 Things On Marriage


10 Things On Marriage

I LOVE having my husband to sleep next to me and hold me through the night.
I feel safe, secure, and loved.

I HATE when I have the feeling that I love him differently than he loves me.
It makes me feel like I love him more and he loves me less.

I LOVE watching my husband doing normal everyday things.
The fact that he chose me to be his wife, to be along side him every day for the rest of his life makes me want to love him even more.

I HATE that there is no possible way to be closer to him.
The love I have for him is so strong that sometimes I am brought to tears by the mere fact that we are physically two and not one.

I LOVE that God created him just for me.
HE knows me better than I know myself and HE has given me someone I need to be a better Me.

I HATE lack of communication.
It divides us faster than anything and causes a division which affects every area of our life.  

I LOVE being a source of joy, peace, and comfort for him.
He has a huge responsibility as a husband and father.

I HATE that I am not the Gentle and Quiet Spirit that I need to be.
I should be the tender voice that calms his soul.

I LOVE his smile.
When he smiles at me, it shows me he loves me, he's pleased with me, and that I bring him joy.

I HATE not having enough alone time with him.
Being a blended family, having 3 young kids when we met and now starting over with 3 more... we are never alone.



All my heart

Salena
Pin It

Linking up here:


Miss Mommy



ohamanda top ten tuesday

Photobucket


and then, she {snapped}

12 comments:

Pidg said...

Oh Salena, I love this one! I can so relate...love, love, love!

Jenilee said...

really great list... I relate to many of them! miscommunication can divide fast than anything else. so true!

Lacee said...

Great post Salena. I love how you always speak straight from your heart :)

Leslie said...

Loved this post salena. I definitely have felt all these feelings and had all those thoughts. Great post. Thanks for sharing!!!

Kim @ The Sasse Life said...

Love that sign. Beautiful.
new follower,
Kim
www.thesasselife.com

oneofthelovebugs said...

The sign is wonderful! And every bit of it is so true. :) Love and marriage really are wonderful things!

JB @ oneofthelovebugs.wordpress.com

Amber said...

love, love, love this! Thank you for sharing. And I am so sorry I was not following you before now. So weird, but I am now and thats what counts lol

Dawn said...

Very sweet post! New follower from the Follow Me Wednesday blog hop!

Two Little Cavaliers said...

Stopping by from Follow me Wednesday to say hello.

Felissa

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you stopped by... and more importantly I'm
Happier that I saw this list... It's so great!!! And it's so nice to know that I'm not the only one out there that feels the same ways!

Hope you have a great Thursday! Xoxo, stephanie

Jamie said...

Gosh I love this list!!! I can say all of these, too! We are also a blended family. I pine for alone time, too. :)

No(dot dot)el said...

Salena this is really beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it.