All my heart,
Ten things you probably don’t know about me
1. I was born and raised in
2. When I was in elementary school I attended Japanese school. I had a very hard time and I do not remember anything.
3. I am Hawaiian, Japanese, Filipino, and French.
4. I have been told many times that I look Spanish and Indian. In recent days, I have been told that I look like Kimora Lee Simmons.
5. My Name is spelled SALENA. No matter how many times people see the correct spelling, they still write my name out as Selena, Saleena, Seleena, or
6. In my family, my son and my youngest daughter have only one middle name. The rest of us have two.
7. My husband and I were born on the same year, at the same hospital and also went to see Whitney Houston as our first concert (years before we ever met).
8. I have an obsession for filling out forms or anything with fill in the blanks.
9. My son, Kapono is named after the famous Henry Kapono of the group “C and K” (Cecilio and Kapono) here in
10. I won two round trip tickets to the destination of my choice anywhere within the 50 states the day before I got engaged. We used it on our Honeymoon and went to
Linking up here: