Enter your email address:

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Ten:: Great Tips


This week I am sharing 10 things from my Great Tips Pinterest Board.  I know we all could use great tips so here we go...


source
Use ankle weights to keep strollers from tipping over.  I wish I knew about this years ago.

source

Place dice into closed plastic container to keep them from getting lost.


source

Use recycled grocery bags for trash bags in car.  I was really excited when I saw this.  Like, why have I never thought of this?!

source

This is something I've been doing for a while and it works really great.  I keep one on my key ring so when my girls take their rubber bands off, I clip them right back on.

source

This is absolute genius!  My girls are always getting into the scissors.

source

Keep a bottle of baby powder in your beach bag.  Dust some on over sandy body parts and the sand wipes right off.


source

Use dental floss for emergency repairs.

source

Coat the bottoms of your metal cans you keep in the shower, it will keep it from rusting.

source

Add some baking soda to your shampoo every couple of days to get rid of build up.

source
WD-40 removes crayon from just about any surface.  I need to get busy with my WD-40 around my house.

Please share... which ones were a surprise to you?  Do you have any great tips you would like to share?  Let me hear it.
All my heart,
Salena
Linking up to:


Miss Mommy


ohamanda top ten tuesday

Photobucket





Pin It

5 comments:

Mrs. White said...

My favorites are the rubberband thing, the garbage bag for the car, and last but not least is the coating the bottom of metal cans things.

Thanks for sharing, I love it!!!

Katie said...

The baking soda! We have hard water which takes its toll on my hair and actually creates build up! I'm gonna have to try that :)

Karen said...

Those are GREAT tips!!! I had no idea about the baking soda one. That stuff works for everything!!

Lacee said...

Loved the car garbage bag idea! Lord knows I need a place in my car to throw stuff away instead of the floor! Haha :)

Kim said...

Great tips! I totally plan on using weights on the stroller someday, never would've thought of it. And I love the tip for the shaving cream can. I absolutely hate it when it leaves rust rings on my tub! Thanks for linking up!