Enter your email address:

Monday, September 12, 2011

Tuesday Ten:: Funny Stuff

Thing have been a bit serious around these parts so today I am sharing with you 10 things from my "Funny Stuff" pinterest board.  I hope you enjoy it and get a good laugh out of it just like I did.


{Don't yell at your kids!  Lean in real close and whisper, it's much scarier}




{Crap You May Need!}



{sarcasm is a body’s natural defense against stupid} 


{Keep Calm?  Seriously?  In this house?}





{It’s like you don’t even know me!!!}





{You’re a great friend, but if we get chased by zombies, I’m tripping you}





{Children are often spoiled because no one will spank Grandma}





{DRINK COFFEE Do stupid things faster with more energy}





{“Get off the table!”, “You’re not my REAL Mom!”}





{The Law allows me one man and I’m gonna GET HIM}



Which one is your favorite?



All my heart,
Salena


linking up here






Miss MommyPhotobucket





ohamanda top ten tuesday

8 comments:

Pidg said...

Hahahahaaha! Salena that was so needed to start my day! Ohmygoodness I was rolling!

Melissa, SoChick! said...

So funny! I love all of them! The cookie monster one is super funny though, haha.

Visiting from Ten On Tuesday.

XxOo

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

BAHAHA what a great way to start my morning! I loved the drink coffee, do stupid things faster with more energy! loved them!

Lacee said...

LOVE these! Just what I needed to start the day off with a good laugh! My fav is the cookie monster one :)

Jennifer said...

so funny. thanks for the laugh. love the rock quote about kids being spoiled! so true.
xo

Jazmin @ The Miller's said...

Oh wow! Hilarious! Sooo needed this right now! Thanks for the laughs. :o)

♥Jazmin

Miriam Stella said...

Nice blog and nice post!i like it so much! please see my mew post of miriamstella style with DOLCE E GABBANA shirt and CHANEL 2.55 bag.
And if you like it, please follow me! it's important !
i wait for you!
xoxoxo
Miriamstella(from Italy)
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

AnJayla said...

Great sense of humor!! LOL Thanks!