Enter your email address:

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Ten:: Fashion Wants


This week I am sharing with you 10 looks I wish I had in my closet right now.


I live in Hawaii and do not have the pleasure of dressing for seasons.  We have Hot Humid or Cool trade winds.  


I would love this look for Halloween

I am looking for a hat exactly like this one.  I am not a hat wearer because it gives me a headache but I still want to own one of these.  It's gorgeous.
I really like the bag in this one.


I am addicted to bags, I love this one.

Love the stripes with the denim.  I would never have thought to put the yellow with it, I like it.  I would not be able to wear that sweater here, it's too hot.


I like the way this outfit flows.

Love the color combination but minus the shoes, and the sweater cause it's too hot and I love it.

I like dark blue on dark blue.  Love the capri cut and this baby doll top is so cute.  I want that bag!

I would love to have this bag.  No it's not too big.  :)
I wish I could wear sunglasses.  I have tried contacts a couple of times but my allergies can't handle it.
Love this color combo. These wedges are super cute and the style of the top is beautiful.



Which ones are your favorites on this list?

All my heart,
Salena



Linking up at:

6 comments:

Amber said...

I have seen hats like that at H&M. You can usually find tons of H&M things on Ebay. Love all your other picks as well!

Karen said...

I love every one of those outfits!! Very cute style!!

Natassia @ Nat's Knapsack said...

Love your style!!!

Christa @ Little BGCG said...

I love all the cardigans and bright colors!

New follower from the Soleil Selene Blog Hop!

Kim said...

I really like the bag in #7 and the zebra stripe shirt with the yellow sweater! Thanks for linking up!

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

We like the same things and have the same style! Love that! Thanks for sharing!! Pinned my fav, which is the last pic! Love all the yellow!!!! Pretty pretty!