Enter your email address:

Monday, September 19, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award and Random Facts

Thee lovely Andi from
has awarded me with

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

I didn’t even know about this award till I was awarded one.

Thank you Andi!

RULES:
1.        Share 7 random facts about yourself
2.    Award 15 blogs


7 random facts about me

1.         My mom almost named me Tomasina, the cat in the Disney movie.  I have never watched it.  I always wonder “what if” my parents ever named me that, what would my nickname be?

2.     I can't stand the sound of motorcycles.  The louder they are the more I hate them.  My ears can’t stand the high pitch rev of the engine.  I literally get paralyzed by the noise till it passes.

3.     I need to lose 150 lbs., but I WANT to lose more.  Truth.  Enough said.

4.    I cannot run to save my life.  True story.  I often think about what the outcome would be if I was in a life or death situation.  The outcome ain't pretty.

5.     I'm a very picky eater.   It's a texture thing.  Also, if cooked meat (any type) tastes like the smell of when it's raw.  It will make me gag and I can't eat it.

6.     I love candles.  My favorite is vanilla and island orchid from Pier 1.  However, since having young kids around I am not able to keep them lit around the house like I used to.  I miss burning candles everyday.

7.     In the past, if I left the house without my earrings I would go buy some.  I felt naked without any.  Since having my babies I don't wear any because they always pull on them.  Not only earrings but makeup too.  I don’t feel put together but with the humidity here and chasing after the little girls, it’s not worth it.

In random order, I am awarding the following blogs

One Lovely Blog Award



Now, GO check them out!   I love them all for different reasons.  I know you will too.  =)

All my heart,

Salena


Pin It

3 comments:

Marissa@ Momma Rake said...

Thanks for the love girl!! <3 {Hugs!!}

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

Thanks for the shout out chica! <3 :D

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

P.s I'm liking the new Blog design its really coming along :)