Enter your email address:

Friday, September 2, 2011

Daddy's Girls







The highlight of our week is Daddy's days off.  Today we went to the park.  The little girls loved running around chasing Daddy and screaming hysterically when Daddy was chasing them.  It was fun watching them hanging on for dear life trying to get a ride on his back.  There were lots of tickles and lots of baby chasing.  I captured more pictures of the baby on the run than anything else which explains why there are so many of her.  =)


All my heart,

Salena

Linking up here:

Photobucket

friday favorite things | finding joy


9 comments:

starla said...

Beautiful collage!! So sweet. I love when daddy's give time to their girls! :0)

Salena Lee @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Thanks Starla. I know, isn't it? I love the whole term "Daddy's Little Girl". Too sweet. :)

Jenilee said...

oh, we love Daddy's day off over here too. We go on all kinds of fun adventures! :) great post!

highheels2flipflops said...

Oh I love that collage of the girls! So precious and sweet! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

lisaplus6 said...

your collage is lovely!!! My little girls are also daddy's girls!

abby said...

What a great way to display your memories! Such adorable children!

Salena Lee @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments!!

Erin said...

Your pictures are absolutely adorable :) I cant wait to keep reading..cuuuute blog!

Salena Lee @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Thank you Erin!