Enter your email address:

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthday Beauty



This is my daughter Saphire.

She is the youngest of my first bunch of kids.

She is a single mother of her 2 year old daughter and does an incredible job raising her.

She has a new love in her life and he is amazing with both her and her daughter.

She is 22 years old today.

Happy Birthday Saphire!!!!


My oldest daughter made her wear this crown and sash and I think she looks like a true beauty queen so I had to share this shot with the world.


All my heart,
Salena



Pin It

4 comments:

Pidg said...

Ohmygosh she is so beautiful...she obviously gets it from her mother! You have such a beautiful family and I LOVE hearing about the joy you have in raising them {still}. Happy Birthday Saphire!

Nicole @ Miss Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Saphire!. I seriously think that is the best name ever!. Saphire is just as gorgeous as her mother ;)

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!

Favreau ~ SSC said...

Salena, Saphire looks so beautiful! She finally is all grown up. :0) Happy Birthday Saphire! Hope you had a great special day. Love, Grandma Diane