Enter your email address:

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Ten :: Memorable Places

Ten Memorable Places

1. Diamond Head Lookout
why: my husband proposed to me there



2. Alaska
why: honeymooned there and fell in love with the place


3. Kaka'ako Park
why: many of our pre-marriage dates were there and it's the place where I danced a special hula for my husband while we were dating




4. Ala Moana Beach Park
why: it's the place where Aleshanee had her first experience with the beach as a baby



5. Waimanalo Beach Park
why: my grandmother used to take me and my sister there all the time.

6. Shirokiya at Ala Moana Shopping Center
why: my grandmother's favorite place / Japanese food and all things Japanese /  she would buy us Sanrio stuff which is why I'm so obsessed with Hello Kitty and other Sanrio characters till this day



7. Dole Cannery Plantation
why: we love to take our kids there to feed the Koi fish at the pond in the back, ride the train to tour the plantation and finish the day with yummy frozen pineapple yogurt

my girls feeding the koi fish


8. A side street near The Waikiki Shell
why: first kiss with now husband =)

9. Kaiser Moanaloa Hospital
why: my 3 older kids were born there
and
it's the last place I said "I love you" to my grandmother and she said "I love you too" the night before she passed away




10. Kapiolani Hospital for Women and Children
why: it's where we took our long journey from infertility to having our 3 little miracles



All my heart,
Salena

Linking up here:




Miss Mommy


 and here:


and here:

7 comments:

Nicole@MissMommy said...

What a great top ten list! Thanks for linking up xx

ICStarzz said...

This is a great post! Very special memories, thanks for sharing!

-Samantha
www.kreativekaring.com

Katie said...

Beautiful Salena, physically and emotionally! I may need to come visit you to see all these gorgeous places :)
~Katie
Punkin Heads and Dooda Loo's

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Beautiful places and words :) Thank you for sharing them with us at our link up party. Hope to see you back again soon.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Salena Lee @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Thanks Guys!

Anonymous said...

Love It! Thanks for sharing! Made me think of my special places. Hugs! Cathy

Camille said...

Oh wow! Amazing pictures and amazing stories to go with each one! I have only been to Hawaii once and IT WAS AMAZING! I love the Dole Plantation! I must go back there someday. I am your newest follower from a blog hop and I would love to have you stop by and follow back if you want to!
Have a good day!
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com