Enter your email address:

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hawaiian Music & Menchie's


Family time at Mililani Town Center


Free live music 



 Musicians for the night singing Hawaiian music.



One of the gazebo ramps all kids must climb.




menchie's frozen yogurt
Our favorite place

Yes people, that is a chalk board wall.  Cool right?

Hayden eating all daddy's yogurt
Dakota loves her gummy candy and Passion bubble balls
Aleshanee is obsessed with
Menchie's she always asks to go.
My favorite, Natural Tart and Taro
with chopped almonds.  I added
caramel brownie bites tonight - YUMMY!







 Hayden all of a sudden started doing the splits over and over again with her slippery Robex shoes.  In the middle of dancing around to the music in the background.




Enjoying time with my family having dinner outdoors and listening to live Hawaiian music.




All my heart,
Salena






friday favorite things | finding joy

2 comments:

Andi said...

Oh, that looks so yummy. Now you've got me craving frozen yogurt! I love the pics of it at night...beautimous!

Heather said...

Looks like ya'll had a Beautiful night!