Enter your email address:

Monday, August 29, 2011

2 truths 1 lie:: week 1





I saw this game over here.


Rules:

Make a post, telling two truths and one lie.
Update the post within 24 hours to tell which is which.


1. I LOVE steak and I could eat it everyday.

2. I had my first baby shortly after I turned 16.

3. I have worked at Gold's Gym.




2 truths, 1 lie.  Which is which?

Leave your guess in the comments!


{{This post is now closed.
Go here to read the answer.}}

Good luck!

All my heart,
Salena

Linking up here:

7 comments:

Sadie said...

#1 is the lie?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Are you saying you want the linky widget where others can add their pages?

Salena Lee @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I want the linky widget button so that I can link to yours.

Are you asking if I want it for mine to have a 2 truths 1 lie on my blog? If so I'd love to! I would give credit to you of course! this is a great game. :)

erin said...

Im guessing #1 is the lie :)

Mrs. White said...

Actually, NUMBER 1 IS A LIE!!!

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

I have no idea so... eenie mini minee Mo Number 2

Nicole@MissMommy said...

I think number 1 is the lie.

Salena Lee @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Yes, #1 is the lie. :)

I do not like steak.
I did become a mom shortly after turning 16.
I have worked at Gold's Gym.

Stay tuned for next week. :)